- Sober Living Recovery Centers
- Sober living for young adults will address addiction issues unique to the young person. By residing in a recovery community with peers, young adults create bonds and replace previous unhealthy relationships with new healthy ones. Because the young adult is not yet mature enough to view a future without alcohol, drugs or a party, they need to form friendships that will carry them through all the celebrations and reasons that most people find to drink. They learn that having fun in recovery is better than anything they could have imagined and find joy in a purpose filled life.
- Why A Recovery Center?
- What is a Recovery Community?
- A recovery community is a sober living home or homes for young adults that have been around long enough to generate a substantial following. When young people complete their stay at the sober living home, they will return to support the newer members. Giving rides, sponsorship, attending meetings, events, parties and conferences together creates a community of support that a young adult needs to achieve long lasting sobriety.
- New Life Recovery
- Think we’re the right fit for your family?
- Or simply submit this form.